Life is Motion

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Why bother?

Why do I bother to write when there are millions other blogs out there?

Well, like the next person, I want others to know I exist.

Why would you be interested to know I exist?

I've travelled a lot, and some of those places, I bet most of the people out there have never been before. Out of curiousity or sheer boredom, I know some of you would like to know about it. And for those who are more inquisitive, yes I will tell you--I plan to travel a whole lot more. It's my thing.

What else will I write about?

The hottest man in the planet for me right now.
He's Korean,
he's a shade over six feet,
and he moves his body like nobody's business.

He's so hot, he gives me fever.

What else?

bitching, most likely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home