Life is Motion

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Election in SIngapore

Well, it's voting time again in Singapore and frankly, I don't understand the process. Singapore is a parliamentary government, the model that evil little girl GMA is railroading back in the Philippines. What I do know is that Singapore lives under the giant shadow of Lee Kwan Yu. He's a scary guy, quite the dictator. Although he's no Marcos, and he did turn Singapore from a 3rd world to a 1st world country, dictators still leave a bad taste in my mouth (if I could spit GMA, I would).

Anyway, here's to another year of re-election to Lee Kwan Yu's party.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home