Life is Motion

Thursday, July 27, 2006

French connection


Pretending to be good students. Classemates from Alliance, Gian (fab hairstyle), Isabel (Fab brainiac), Robin (your body is fab enough girl!), Ruthie (Fab...), and fab me.

Salut !
Je suis philippine et j'habite à Manille. Je suis étudiant "Alliance Francaise du Manille".

Ok, the truth is, after 2 months of studying basic French, I still suck at the language. I need more practice. The teenagers in class are just killing us "older" people. They're like sponges, and one particular girl vacationing from Germany is just Frenching all over the place. Isabel is just damn good.


Gian loves Ruthie!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

salut!

actually it should be " Je suis etudiant a l'Alliance Francaise Du Manille" :D

Keep it up! I'm sure you will get the hand of it soon :D

6:20 PM  
Blogger fire and rain said...

Hi Duke!

See, I knew I suck! :(

But you're right, gotta keep to it. Maybe I should've chosen Spanish instead.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost failed my french classes back in manila when I was in college-- just imagine that! lol

no worries. If it helps, try downloading the The French Pod class. It may aid you in understanding more French culture and improving vocabs :D

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home