Life is Motion

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Visual yoga

Men who can handle the wheels confidently are always sexy

Bad ass, I like....

If you can look hot even if you have a serene expression, then that's 2x hotter

Yeah, I like men with attitude


I've been too tired to post anything.
Anyway, instead of writing about travelling (or not writing as I have been doing lately), I just want to make myself feel de-stressed with good ol' fashion visual stimulation. Everytime I will look back at this entry, I would feel good because my senses are having a swell time with the pictures.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Imagine him smillin all the time.

turn right smile.. turn left smile..

Turn back smile.. look up smile..

urghh.. life would be so boring!!

Bam

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home