Life is Motion

Sunday, June 04, 2006

The cure for writer's block

Ok, circumstances are not ideal that Bi and I would meet...so the closest thing of us being side by side is posting any body part of mine beside his hot self. From now on, I will post pictures of both me and Bi sharing one space, even if it's only cyber.
Who knows, it may be room space in the future....mwahahahaha.

I might get bitch slapped for posting these pics...sorry gals, won't happen again! It's the hormones.

I've been procrastinating--since forever-- on writing about anything. I am going through a see-saw phase in my moods, so it was difficult for me to write. The annoying thing is that I've had so many things I want to put down on paper and just look at the ideas in black and white, but no strenght was emitted from my fingers to type them down.

So today I try.

The easiest subject to talk about, whom I feel passionate about without needing to unscrew my head and pick out my brain is Bi, my Jihoon.

So I wanna write about the person who makes me happy and hot and envious all at the same time:

Happy: Well, he's so inspiring. I get goosebumps thinking of all the successes he had. I mean, hell yeah, its been rehash so many times how amazing his achievements are, but I think people have come to a point where they take it forgrantted that Bi will always succeed or will always shine in whatever he does. He has reached the level where expectations are not just high, they are already benchmarked, and he cannot go even slightly lower. It's damn scary, but it seems to me, he is confident that he can achieve each milestone of his dreams.

Hot: Have you guys seen some pictures from his photobook? I like to call them a teaser, or an equivalent of a movie trailer because once you've seen some parts of it, you want to watch the entire thing. He's fucking hot, and he's one of the few asian men who are just so comfortable (as opposed to smug dickheads) in their skin (literaly!).
In Asia, we don't breed attitude because we are traditional and heirarchal and we respect the wisdom of age and experience. Bi is both respectful and differential to those who are enriched with experience because of their seniority, and yet he has the smoldering and undeniable confidence of one who knows he has something special and who has the persistence to see his goals to the end.
I've met a lot of arrogant assholes who think that by virtue of graduating from Ateneo, and growing fat behind the desk as company executives, they act as though they are kings of their mini-worlds. Smug little weiners should leave the Philippines and get an education in living alone abroad without their maids and mothers so that they will understand that an Ivy League diploma does not make a man's penis any bigger.

Envious:
barely 24 years old.
talented
rich
influential
famous
determined
healthy
sexy
tall

...and he's only just began.

How can I not?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home