Life is Motion

Friday, July 28, 2006

Friends and lovers


It was just over a year ago when I was with my friends Katya and her very nice and very intelligent man Sergey in Novosibirsk. It was autumn when we all got together in Akademgorodok to enjoy a favorite Russian past time--nature tripping. The Russians do love their forests and lakes and they love camping and visiting their dachas over the weekends or during summer.
Even though I'm a true blue beach girl, I learned to appreciate the beauty of Siberian forests, mountains, and lakes.

A YEAR LATER:
My girl Katya and Sergey are still together, still having a great time. I'm happy for both of you, especially Katya who was afraid she'd only attract jerks. You found a keeper this time Katya!



The dacha lifestyle, making "shashlyk" or BBQ.

When in Russia, wear fur!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home