Life is Motion

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Announcement!


OK PEOPLE, I NEED A FAVOR....

I need to ask for contributions from anyone who is interested to share about his/her travel adventures that is related to mine. This concept got me interested after reading a blog of a fabulously vulgar gay blogger who is positively in love with Russia, or atleast, with Moscow.

This made me contemplate my own experience in Russia. It was one of the most interesting, difficult, and amazing experience I've ever had, but it was far from glamorous. So, I'm interested to see comparisons, parallelism, and contrasts of experiences from people who've been to where I had.

So, if any of you have been to:

1.) Russia
2.) Bangkok, and Phuket
3.) Hong Kong
4.) Singapore
5.) Paris

Submit pix and an account of your experience to
cvvillamar@yahoo.com

I haven't written about the other places I've been to, so just submit those listed above.






2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home